My favorite thing.

My favorite gadgets are my pencils, because I can do a lot of things that I like with them. I can draw mural sketches and paint them in a sketchbook and then paint them on the walls. I can write stories and all kind of things that come into my thoughts with the pencils, I always prefer to write in paper instead of computer or cellphone, because i don´t get distracted. I use pencils every day.

I´m constantly buying pencils because is never enough for me, I have a big collection of pencils and pens, all kind of them. And I am working in a stationery store, my boss is always giving me free things, so i can have expensive and exclusive pencils to.
I don´t have much attachment for material things, but i have to recognize that without the pencils, it would be very difficult to desing murals, so i cant imagine a life (a entertaining life) without pencils.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario