What is Valentina´s opinion about...?
What is your opinion about buying instead of adopting pets?
I have always thought that buying animals is a consumist idea, to think that one breed is superior to another just by they price is stupid.
I think it is a thousand times better to adopt an animal that really needs a home, an animal who was abandoned to continue promoting pet production farms

What is your opinion about animal testing?
I think that animal testing is one of the most disgusting things that can exist; we have no right to inflict pain and discomfort to certain species for the purpose of pleasure and human consumption. Evey life is important, every life matters.

What is your opinion about legalization of abortion in the 3 cases?
 I think that every woman can decide on what she will do with her body, Independently if  she chooses to have children of she chooses to have an abortion.
So, I believe that the abortion must be legal in every case, no just in 3.

What is your opinion about recycling?
I think that is a good way to reduce the contamination on the planet, I really like recycling.

Every sunday I go to an organization that is dedicated to recycling and reusing a lot of things, it is very entertaining give a new use to old things.




Comentarios